Mango is one fruit which can very well be called a super fruit. Most people find its taste and fragrance dear to their hearts, and it is loaded with nutrients. It is the healthiest treat you can offer yourself this tropical summer. This exotic fruit has the power to blow your mind, whether you have it as the real fruit itself, make milk shakes or juices out of it or even go for the more sophisticated mango cheesecakes or mango shrikand.
Apart from the obvious tasteful reasons, there are seven other reasons why this exotic fruit should reach your plate.
- The fruit is rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber as well as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- It is found in new researches that the fruit is helpful in protecting against colon, breast, leukemia and prostrate cancers.
- Mangoes are the best source of Vitamin A which is essential for good vision and proper functioning of the mucus membranes and skin.
- It is also a good source of potassium which helps control the heart rate and blood pressure.
- It is also a good source of Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. These vitamins protect you from infections, enable sufficient hormone production within the brain and reduce the risk of getting a stroke.
- It also contains moderate amounts of copper which is helpful in the production of red blood cells.
- Last but not the least; the mango peel is rich in phytonutrients which are essential for the human body.